Thursday, October 08, 2015

Halloween fun!

I've been neck deep in Halloween goodness around here and last couple of days.  I'm still squeezing out some fun with the last of my Pebbles Inc papers from The Little Blue House.  I thought I'd share with you a few treat container ideas and also a couple of flat 7x9 canvases I altered.


I've had a number of these flat canvases in my "to alter" bin for quite some time, and never seemed to feel inspired by them.  Well baby, times have changed... and the flat canvas is ruling my world! lol  
They are fun to create on and stand up great in an easel.  If your like me and have enough bins of Holiday themed stuff in in your garage to open your own craft store, the idea of these flat pieces of decor  might be really appealing.  Certainly don't take up much room!!
The image is a freebie I found on Flicker or somewhere. The papers are Pebbles Inc.


I made this treat container using one of the images from the Pebbles Inc papers on the front ( added some wiggly eye), so he'd look extra cute :)


More of the Pebbles inc was used on this Bottle
Here is another Canvas... again 7x9.  All the background papers are Pebbles Inc.  The "Happy Haunting" printable  was a freebie I found at   Eighteen 25 Create Life You Love 
 

I thought I'd share these also. In case anyone needed a quick idea for treat cups.  I found these cups at Walmart (4 in a pack)  for like $1.47.  I filled bags with mini candy bars and put them inside the cups, and tied them up with Halloween ribbon. EASY!


Believe it for not .... this is not all that I have to share with you that I created  with my fun stuff from The Little Blue House.   I don't want to put you on Halloween overload when we are just a week into  October, haha, so I'll save some for another post.




It's been a great week. I turned another year older yesterday. I've made a promise to myself never to complain about getting older when my Birthdays roll around anymore.  Some people don't get that privilege.

Age is only a number right?

Thank you for stopping by!  Here is wishing you a fantastic weekend!
My sis and I are road tripping to SD this weekend to see family, and I'm so excited!

Vicki


4 comments:

Joan Gilmore said...

Fabulous Halloween projects, Vicki! You always make holidays so special, wish I had that gift. Congrats on another b-day successfully celebrated. You look beautiful and happy. Have fun with your sister and a safe road trip. :-) xoxo Joan

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Your projects are so cute! I cannot wait to see your next post with more!

harrahx2 said...

What an adorable picture of you............you look mahvelous!

ddlady said...

Happy belated birthday Vicki! Hope it was a truly blessed one and you had a wonderful day with your sister!
Loved all of your Halloween projects and looking forward to seeing some more!
Linda Cichowski