Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween goody container ideas for The Little Blue House

We had a wonderful time visiting family in SD over this last weekend.  I cant wait to share some photos with you.  I'm just waiting for my new camera charger to arrive in the mail, so I can download my photos.  Somehow I managed to misplace mine. SO frustrated about that, since it's something I defiantly use a lot.. but the new one should  be here tomorrow.  Thank goodness we have phones with cameras these days, so I go to snap this one of Emmett when he was here the other day.  Oh .. this boy melts my heart!




All this month over on The Little Blue House Blog the Design Team is sharing Halloween themed projects.  I hope you can pop over and check them out .. there  is some great inspiration!

I thought I'd share a few more  projects I did with my Little Blue House goodies.   Here are some ideas for treat bags and containers.

The papers used were Pebbles Inc.


These wood veneer pieces are so fun.
I used mist on mine, and then after it dried completely, I went back with black permanent marker. 



 There are so many cute chalkboard items now. I love these little buckets.  Super easy and fun to dress up.


You can see all kinds of awesome products The Little Blue House sells online here


 Saturday was our first borns Birthday. Hard to believe 33 years have passed since he was born. Where does the time go??    We love you Wes and are so proud of you!  Hope your Birthday was wonderful!
Since we were in SD we didn't get to see him, but I did receive a text with a  photo of him and Amy at Junk Stock. Looks to me that it was a good day :)


This week the deck got finished and stained.  Dan worked so hard on this... and it looks really nice.  I know we will get a lot of used out of it next year. This year, we are just glad we beat the clock and got finished before the weather turned cold.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my battery charger arrives tomorrow. I'm having camera  withdrawals :(

Hoping your week has been going well!


Vicki 


1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Vicki......he is such a hunk! Good looking young man. Love the bags, boxes and pails. You are too clever by far! Hugs and good luck with getting the battery. I "hate" when I can't find things, I am a bit anal.........LOL