Saturday, October 31, 2015

"Happy Halloween" Sharing some Halloween cards

Happy Halloween!!!
I still have these Halloween cards I need to squeeze in before Halloween is over. So.... here I am again. These are done with the Fancy Pants Designs "Be Different" Collection.  It isn't specifically a Halloween Collection, but defiantly works well for it. 


Cute little monsters and fun colors.


The die cut Bats are an AccuCut die . They are actually from my Witch Shoe Album. You can see it HERE.


As I was digging back thru my photos the other day, I ran across this one of our boys.  I'm thinking Jarad must have been tired and was in his pj's already or something.  ( unless he was cheese and that was his mouse) lol         Oh.. the good old days :)

The CD I used to create the background for this was Crafty Secrets "Creating with Vintage Halloween CD".


1 comment:

Susan said...

Adorable cards! Love the old photo of your boys - they grow up so fast don't they!