Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Third Sneak Peek for the LBH new Front Porch Kit "Gather Together"

Here it is the THIRD day of sneak peeks for the "Gather Together" Kit that will by released TOMORROW by The Little Blue House!


Here is a peek a a few more of the projects I'll be sharing soon that I created with this Front Porch Kit.


You can see all the sneak peek here on the other girls blogs

You can pop around today again and see more of what the girls are going to be sharing on their blogs

LBH Blog
Tracy
Susan L
Lynette
Me... your here!
Susan T
Valerie
Rhonda 


 I'll be sharing some recipes this with my projects also.

***********************************************************


Before we know it, it's going to be Halloween!  I ran across this photo of our boys.. many many years ago on Halloween, and  decided to share.  It seems to me, Jarad had given up and was just in his jammies at this point. lol


Please stop back tomorrow!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

harrahx2 said...

cUTE CUTE CUTE, BOYS, CARDS AND ALL!

Kimberly Bennett said...

Love the pick up truck just brings in fall memories!

Tonya Hamilton said...

Fun card with the truck! This kit is reminding me of Little House on the Prairie :) (minus the truck!).

Karen Ferguson said...

Love, love, love that pickup truck! Reminds me of going down to my dad's farm and working in the garden, cleaning out brush piles, and driving that truck to town Saturday night for family get togethers. Such great memories