Wednesday, November 04, 2015

"Hooray" Fancy Pants Designs Card

Today I'm sharing a card created using the new Fancy Pants Designs Collection "Happy Place".   I know, I know, every time Fancy Pants comes out with a new line, I say it's my favorite but I swear they just get better and better!  I adore both the new collections SO much!  You can see them all  HERE


This card is for my nephew Nathaniel, who I can not believe has grown up SO fast.  Those of you who have been followers for a while probably remember projects and layouts with this little face.


I cant believe he's a grown man.  And an amazing one at that!  I can brag on him right? Because what Aunt doesn't like to brag. lol    He is just such a kind hearted , respectful, thoughtful, amazing guy. So much musical talent!  And handsome... well.. yes

I just couldn't love him more.  Happy Birthday Nathaniel! 

_________________________

 What else has been going on?  Well, I've been playing along  with the 30-Day Gratitude Photo Challenge
#GRATITUDE30 if your on Instagram.  Or you can just play along on FB or your blog, or just for yourself :)
It will be fun to make a little album with the photos when I'm finished.


Day 1. Home

Day 2. Inspiration
Day 3. Love

Day 4. Color

Wishing you all a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, he has not only grown up but what a hunk! OMG, he has a great sense of style and good looks to go along with all his other attributes. I know, behave...........sigh..........