Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"Love the Here and Now" layout using Adornit Family Path Collection

Hey Everyone! Today I'm here to share a layout created with the Family Path Collection from Adornit.   If you aren't familiar with all all the amazing products Adornit offers these days, be sure to check out their website.  HERE     You can also see their blog HERE
I wish everyone who crafts could have the opportunity to meet Carolee McMullin and her girls. They are the most amazing group of kind, creative, talented, down to earth  ladies you could ever want to meet.  Amazing women who work together... setting trends in the craft, fabric and clothing industries. Between them, there is not much they can't do.
I've  know Carolee for years, and always enjoyed catching up with her at Wholesale and Retail shows. Through the years I've gotten to know her girls, and they are just as kind and personable as Carolee.
It's so nice to see a "family" working together to make a successful company in this industry.  I know how hard they work and the hours they put in ... traveling, working shows, deadlines, ect..all while raising families.. but they always smile and seem to look like they are having fun.  Always admire that about them.
Here is a video by Carolee that is interesting about how she began in the industry.


I'm loving this "Family Path" Collection, and I've been dying to do a layout with this new photo of Neely and Alan with sweet baby Tennessee.  Oh, I love these people!  I can not wait to hold that sweet baby boy!  I see a trip to CA in my future. lol


The background paper I used already had this as part of the paper :)   I added some paint using a stencil patterned behind the photo but  the elements of the bottom right of the page were part of the paper.   I added some Glossy Accents to the word "Love" and also to the heart that I added to the photo.


You can see that a little better here.       There are lots of great coordinating papers, stickers, wood pieces  and other elements that make creating with this collection super fun and easy.


My sis was here today and we worked on a little brag book album for her to show off photos of Tenn.  I invited her up today to do just that, because I told her she needed one going into the Holidays :)  She is loving being a grandma for the first time. LOVING IT!  It makes me SO happy to see her so happy!

Time to call it a night. Thank you for stopping by! You now I always appreciate you coming for a visit :)

Vicki

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

that will be one much loved baby! I know you are excited and proud and I can't wait to see more pictures. Love the layout and the little details are what make it huge!