Monday, November 16, 2015

My Tree Ornament for the Little Blue House 12 Days of Ornaments

Today was the second day of the 12 Days of Ornaments being shared over on The Little Blue House Blog.
If you are interested in making one of these little cuties .... you can get step by step instructions with photos,  and a supply list HERE in my post on the LBH blog.

Every day a new ornament is shared, along with the how to.  Also by stopping by each day and leaving a comment on the LBH blog, you have a chance to win the ornament of the day!    Here is the link to the blog
THE LITTLE BLUE HOUSE BLOG




_________________________________________________________


It was a pretty exciting weekend around here as you will be able to see from the photos below. lol
It was Dan's work weekend, and I have been having headaches A LOT ... so the dogs and I took it pretty easy.


It was icky and cloudy out today. A good day to stay in and make some soup. That was about the extent of my efforts today... but I'm glad I did.....it was tasty on a chilly day.


Oh yeah, then there was more of this.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Here is to the start of a new week.  I'm hoping it's a good one for all of you.

Vicki

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

I made celebration soup yesterday with parsnips and turnips .....so good! Love the little ornament and hope you are having a good week!