Thursday, November 12, 2015

"So Very Blessed" Card Using the "Gather Together" Kit from The Little Blue House

I think I'm finally down to my last project to share from the projects I made with my "Gather Together" kit from the Little Blue House.   I still have paper left to work with , but this is what I have done so far.  Boy there is a lot of goodies in that kit!  You can see it all HERE
Loved this little owl.


Oh.. and if you want to see tons of other inspiration using this kit, check out the Little Blue House Blog

***************************************

It feels like we hadn't seen my sis and brother in law for ages, since they had been away in CA meeting their first grand baby :)   While they were gone Keith had a birthday.   I would say a  grandchild is a pretty awesome birthday gift, so I knew we couldn't top that, but we wanted to celebrate with them anyway.  Wes and Amy were able to join us also.  It was really a nice evening.   We just went for a burger and then back to our house for cake.


I tried baking and decorating Keith a cake... lol  trust me it looked a lot nicer from the top.   Not perfect by a long shot but he liked it and that's all that matters :)

It's gotten CHILLY here all the sudden and the wind has been crazy!  Lilly and I are snuggling in on the couch, watching TV. Daisy is staying closer also :)  brrr  it's going to be a long winter with these two, because neither one likes to be cold.


I've got some other new projects to share so I'll be back  soon :)

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Whoooo is cuter than you? Nobody, that's who! This card makes me grin from ear to ear! Love the little cluster of banner flags!

harrahx2 said...

Love your owl. Amy is lovely and congrats on the new family baby! the cake looks beautiful. I bet it was delicious!