Monday, November 02, 2015

"Thank you so much" Card using the Gather Together kit from the Little Blue House

Hello!!  Hoping everyone had a fun Halloween.  Living in the country is wonderful but for the most part that days of passing out candy are over.  I'm just lucky that my two favorite little cuties popped over to make my night. ( photos below... of course) lol
I still have a number of project to share that I created using the "Gather Together" kit from The Little Blue House.  This is one of the  cards I made.


Such an amazing kit , packed with all this stuff!!!  You can find it here  GATHER TOGETHER KIT
 You can also see all kind of inspiring projects there that were created by the girls, using this kit.   I was just looking thru them.... wow, what creative minds!
 

Here are also links to their person blogs if you are interest in popping by.

 
 
And of course you can always find tons of information and inspiration on the 

*******************************************************

There was so crazy Super Heros running in my yard yesterday. lol   Oh, I love these two.  I'm blessed to get to be their "kinda" grandma. lol

Wyatt didn't want to do any ninja moves..but Emmett said... I CAN! ( never mind.. he wasn't a ninja) lol
 
Seriously
It was Dan's work weekend and the Dogs and I just stayed home... but that didn't stop them from being adorable :) 

They would wear anything or do anything for a treat.  That's what they are waiting patiently for.
I loved seeing photos of everyone's children and grandchildren all dress up on Facebook and Instagram. Such a fun time for kids.

If you are on Facebook or Instagram and we are not friends or following eachother, please find me :)   I'm Vicki (Dunn) Chrisman on FB and VickiChr on Instagram

I'll be back with more to share!
Thanks as always for stopping by!

Vic

No comments: