Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Little bits of Christmas fun on spools and Winter Wonderlands in a bowl










The title of this post pretty much sums it up. lol  I was looking at all these containers of little bits of Christmas goodies I have sitting here, and thinking how happy they make me .. just to look at them. lol   Before I knew it I had the glue gun plugged in and was digging around in paper scraps.  I got a bit carried away in the fun, and finally had to stop myself and say.. "that's probably enough".  Truly I think I could have sat and made these for hours.


The little Bottle brush Trees are from Fancy Pants Designs.  The Silver Trees and Deer I bought last year from etsy. The Shop Seller was Layer Cake Shop.  They have lots of cute things.    The wreaths around the deer necks I found in a pack of 6 at Hobby Lobby.    The little Snowmen are vintage. ( given to my by my friend Tera) . Lucky me .. I know :)  I used Jilli Bean Soup papers and Ephemera a lot here.

 I used bits and pieces from things I had around here but if you are starting from scratch and looking for some fun bits of ephemera to use , I suggest the "Wish Season" Collection from Fancy Pants.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Here it is at Scrapbook.com .  WISH SEASON



Here is a little Winter Wonderland I made with Fancy Pants trees, Deer Charms and ephemera from "Wish Season". The bowl was from the Dollar Store, as well as the whit sand I used for snow. ( you could also use Glitter).
I have a blog post up on this over at the Fancy Pants Designs Blog HERE







The Deer above is one of the Fancy Pants Designs Deer.  It's much much nicer than the plastic ones. I looked an they now have them at Scrapbook.com also.  here.  Fancy Pants Deer



and here is were you can order the trees there also.   MINI TREES

I'm trying to get better about adding links to where you can find things.  I usually link to the Manufacture site but unless your ordering wholesale that doesn't help you. If you have a store near you that sells these things, super, but for those of you like me where big stores are a ways away, knowing where to find things online is helpful.

 Below is another simple Winter Scene in a bowl.




 I have so many things I'm wanting to share, .but I'll save it for the next blog post.  The girls an I got together at Karens to craft yesterday, and also took in a fun little shop in her home town.  It was a great day!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share what I've been up to.  I'm hoping your week is going great!

Vicki

5 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Vicki, these are simply wonderful!! Thank you for sharing them and especially with telling us where you've been able to get all this ephemera. I felt transported as if a gnome in a tiny Christmas village, back among the gumdrops. It was exactly the Christmas feeling I was hoping to find, and gave me great joy. THANK YOU.

Jill Yegerlehner said...

Love this Vicki! Sooo cute!

Debby said...

I love both displays. Just so cute. Our Joanne's had different sizes of the little trees. Some really tiny ones. And they are marked down. Love those deer. I will have to look into those.
Can't wait to see what else you have to share.

BethW said...

I am in love with this blog entry. It is absolutely delightful!

harrahx2 said...

Oh Vicki, this is over the top cute~ I love it. It makes an entire little village!