Sunday, January 17, 2016

Altered Embroidery Hoops January Guest Designer for Cocoa Daisy


Hi everyone!
Well, I still have a number of projects I did this month for Cocoa Daisy to share. This is one if them. I'd never done altered embroidery hoops before, and had been tempted every time I saw the different creative ways they could be done. I loved the January Kit and decided I'd love doing something with these to hang in my creative space.  It was really a lot of fun.
I totally enjoyed being Guest Designer for Cocoa Daisy this month. If you'd like to read my interview with Emily Pitts , you can HERE


I know that this months kit is already sold out, but Cocoa Daisy has all kinds of fun creative things in their online store.  You can take a look HERE

Butteries and arrows..... ahhhhh..... then toss in flowers and feathers?? I'm a happy girl!


 I was loving every minute of this kit :)


It's been a busy week.  I have photos and projects to share from our girls craft day from Friday, but we are getting together again with the girls (and Julie) on Tuesday, so I thought I'd share all the photos from other days together.   Julie couldn't make it Friday , when it worked for Amy, ( Wes's girlfriend) to join us, and Amy had to work on the day Julie could come, soooo.... problem solved... we craft TWO times :)

So.... another blog post coming soon!

Until then, I'm staying in and trying to keep warm.  Last nights low was   -9   Brrrrrrrrrr


Hugs all around, Vicki

No comments: