Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Cocoa Daisy Guest Disgner for January

I know, it's crazy I just did a blog post yesterday and here I am again. lol But I have lots of projects to share with you this month. I was so excited and honored to be asked to be Cocoa Daisy's Guest Designer this month, Yippee!

If you would like to read my interview with the delightful Emily Pitts.. You can find it HERE





So that mean I had a beautiful kit to work with. To give you an idea just how beautiful .... it's already sold out. Wha?? I know!   But Cocoa Daisy has lots of awesome kits and scrapbook supplies available HERE in their online store.
 I'll be sharing a number of projects, but for today I'll share a 8 1/2 x 11 layout I did with a photo of my great niece Lyndsay.  Is she the cutest or what?


I loved these little arrow stamps so much!  When I started this layout my main plan was to use the "Selfie" word for my title...but with the clear background on it, it just seemed to get lost on the page.  I decided to flip it over and paint the back of it white with acrylic paint.  It just just what I had hoped it would . Problem  solved :)

Lots of fun accent pieces to play with.

Huge thanks to Cocoa Daisy for having me this month. Emily Pitts was a joy to work with and get to know better. The kit was amazing!   More sharing to come.

Thanks for coming by!

Vicki

1 comment:

Rea' said...

Such a cool layout... great selfie !!