Thursday, January 07, 2016

"I love you more" card using Cocoa Daisy January kit

Hey!  Just a quick post to share a card I created with the Coco Daisy January Kit.  Yes, it's true, this kit is already sold out :( , but You can see all kinds of other Cocoa Daisy goodies here.


I just took a look at the February kit and it looks amazing also.

I've been working on my mission to organize a bit each day. Either a drawer, closet shelf,  or something each day.  Some days are harder to get motivated than others. As you can see from the photo below.....   today is GLOOMY and it's taking a little more motivation to get me going.  THIS weather just makes me want to curl up on the couch. ick!!
Some days are good for big projects and others for much smaller undertakings. Today, I'm scratching plan A and going with plan B.   Instead of going thru a bunch of bins in the garage like I had planned, I will go thru things and organize under the kitchen sink.   Sticking with my plan of  "organizing something every day", just not my original plan. 
Hoping for a little sunshine and some more inspiration tomorrow :)


I do love me some organizing containers!

Vicki

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Ilove the Container Store. I want everything! Love your card.