Friday, January 01, 2016

Ringing in the new year! Hello "2016"

Happy New Year Everyone!
   Just a quick post today to wish everyone the best in the the upcoming year.  I'm hoping 2016 is wonderful for all of us!    We rang in the new year with pup, pajama pants and Netflix. lol  Yes, we ARE that exciting.  Actually it felt good to just chill at home after the past week of Christmas festivities.
The altered frame below was made with Fancy Pants Designs "Wish Season" Collection.


I actually taped the numbers 7, 8, and 9 to the back of the frame, so I could chance it out for at least the next three years.
The day before yesterday Wyatt and Emmett were here for a while.  While they were here, this top photo came up in my Facebook memories from FIVE years ago.   I showed it to Wyatt and we laughed about it. He said, "well, I could still fit".  I told him I didn't think so.


He had to prove me wrong. lol      I dont know how he contorted his body to get in there, but he did. lol

And then of course Emmett had to give it a try.     These two entertain me endlessly :)


                                        Here's to an amazing NEW YEAR!


Vicki

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy New Year to you and yours also...An adorable altered frame. Enjoy your fun family photos too. Amazing how those grandkids grow. I think this was the first Friday night we were ever home. But I loved it, except for a disappointing Iowa Hawkeye Rose Bowl game. I continued my evening with my puzzle. I know 2016 will be another fun year and I'll be enjoying my blog life. Thanks for the fun you share.