Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tag Boxes from AccuCut using Fancy Pants Designs

This week I've been making some fun little tag boxes with this AccuCut die  ( Tag- Box  BX220 )
I made a couple of different sets.  One in a Valentine theme and one with a general Winter theme.  As I was making them I was thinking how many things these would come in so handy for. Birthdays, Showers, Weddings ,Halloween, Valentines, May Day, any class or group gifts .. all kinds of things. They'd make great little thank you's. They go together quickly, so you could make large numbers of them in a fairy short amount of time, if you wanted to make them for an event.

The Valentine set above was made with Fancy Pants Be Loved Collection
and it filled with Hersey kisses :)

The "Winter" themed set above was made with the Fancy Pants Timber Grove Collection
I filled little bags with malted milk balls to put in these.

 I have a feeling I'm going to wear this die out :)

************************************************

It was a pretty quiet week around here so I was super excited when Jarad ( our youngest) called and invited me to lunch and a movie on his day off.  YIPPEE!  What mom  doesn't love the sound of that!?!
I didn't want him to have to back track this direction, so I said I'd just drive to their house in Fremont and then he was going to drive us the rest of the way to Omaha in his truck. As you can see from the photos below ..that didn't go as planned.  I didn't make it out of the driveway before I was stuck. My car sits really low, and the road grader piles up the snow there when he plows. Not to mention there's ice underneath.  I called Jarad, and he came with his jeep with the blade on it.  Plowed the entire drive for us and then pulled me out :)  YAY



I followed him back to their house, we jumped in his truck and still managed to have lunch and take in the later show that afternoon.   It was a great day after all. 
One on one time with your adult kids.... PRICELESS!

I hope your week was a good one and that your ready to jump head first into another one!
Thank you for taking time to stop by.

Vicki

3 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Nothing beats having a great son that would do that for you and take you to lunch and a movie! That is good parenting!!!

Troy Louise Seegmiller said...

Definitely a great son! How nice that he has that cool plow on his jeep.

Debbie K. said...

Adorable tags, Ms. Vicki. Love that die. So happy for you that your son helped you out and treated you to a movie and lunch! He's a keeper!!!