Monday, February 29, 2016

"Pinteresting" Fancy Pants Designs


Hello!!
Here we are starting off a brand new week. We had such a nice warm weekend for a change here this weekend, it was beautiful.  We went out to eat with some friends Saturday night  and kind of celebrated  our Anniversary. (Which was Friday) 35 years.  It was a nice weekend to be out.  Living in NE it's a sure bet that the weather will not stay this nice...but we'll enjoy it while it's here :)

 The project I'm sharing today is a canvas I make using Fancy Pants " Happy Place" collection.   The assignment was "Pinteresting", which is basically showing  how your something about your project was inspired by an image you found on Pinterest.



I found my inspiration from this gallery wall.  I loved the neat tidy symmetrical layout, so I based my design on it.


The adorable couple in the photos is Ryan ( my nephew) and Erin ( his adorable wife).  Ryan is my sis Jan's son.  If you are a follower, you might remember seeing photos from there Colorado wedding last Summer.  If you missed them and would like to see them HERE is the wedding post.


They are the sweetest couple. Always on an adventure.  They just returned from Thailand and Myanmar.

When they aren't trailing far away, they are off Hiking the Colorado mountains with their dog "Daisy".  Yep.. they have a Daisy also :)




**************************************************

 In my spare time I've been working on banners for the up coming Craft Sale my friend Lynda is hosting.  I'm finishing up some banners today and then taking a break from banners to work on canvases for a while. I've got about 20 banners done now.   As you can see Lily is guarding them for me. lol  Daisy is laying just a few feet away.


I've never been one to be able to do many things exactly the same. ugh... that just gets boring way toooo fast.  So I've been mixing it up a lot.  But even with that, it's time to switch from banners to canvases for a bit.

I hope all is well with all of you.  You know I'm always so happy that you stop by.

Until next time.  Enjoy life!

Vicki

4 comments:

Debby said...

I like the collage of papers and pictures.
I am headed to Colorado in April to visit my kids.
I always do different things when I make a quanity. Love your Daisy helper.

harrahx2 said...

I see the happy couple is surviving the marriage quite well! What a lovely tribute vicki. Good luck with your sale. Like you, I am trying to downsize...........tough thing to do.

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love your canvas and I'm glad to see Lily and Daisy are guarding those beautiful banners : )
Belated Happy Anniversary!!

Debbie K. said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary, Ms. Vicki! Hope many more happy years for the both of you. Cute layout and love the banners. Good luck with the craft fair. Wish I lived closer so I could come:) Had to chuckle how Lily lays down. She and Daisy are lucky doggies having such a sweet mama.....Have fun!!!