Friday, February 12, 2016

Sharing Fourteen Valentine Favorites

In honor of Valentines Day.. Feb 14th, I've decided to go back thru my project files and share 14 of my favorite Valentine projects that I've created in the past. They are done using different papers, stamps and embellishments, but most are created using  Fancy Pants or Crafty Secrets.products.
Hope you enjoy :)


It was fun to look back in my photo files of projects. I saw so many things from over the years that I had forgotten I'd even made.  I always LOVED this little dog stamp from Crafty Secrets.


Some treat bags.

Stamped cards set.  Stamps from Crafty Secrets.   Crafty Secrets only sells digital down loads now and CD's.   If you have not ever purchased one of their CD's you wont be disappointed... they are packed with  all kinds of great things!  You can check it out HERE


Candy bar wraps





The projects above and the cards below are also done with Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.

This Shadowbox is one of my die designs thru AccuCut. You can see it  and as well as my other designs HERE.



Candy boxes below done with Crafty Secrets printable papers and images.


The pillow below was done with Glimmer Mist... my design , and my embroidering.




You know me.... I'm never finished unless a banner is involved. lol




Thanks for letting me share the love  XOXO


Vicki

4 comments:

janel said...

Adorable in every way. I hope you have a special day and feel loved! Your posts are always a sweet treat, and delicious too! Happy Valentines Day.

harrahx2 said...

Love the love stamp! Love all your projects. Your talent just keeps getting better! Happy Valentine's day to one of my favorites!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Fun seeing all of the projects! Happy Valentine's Day : )

harrahx2 said...

So, I can post a comment on this blog of 2/12. But the only way for me to get newer posts is from FB?