Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Valentine card inspiration

"LOVE" day is just a few days away now. I dropped my Valentines in the mail to my sisters today.  I thought I'd share some simple card inspiration with you here today.  I pulled out my some of my older Valentine collections from Fancy Pants to play with for these cards.  I love digging into past collections. Using them "as is", or mixing them with current collections.  I think these papers are adorable.           Fancy Pants Designs


Any time I get to mix aqua with red and pink, I'm a happy girl.  One of the things I love about FP collections is that you can pull projects together that look great, either keeping them really  simple like the designs of these cards...  or really getting creative and creating a very involved project.  So depending on what your in the mood for, how much time you have ...ect, they just work.
Using the sayings , borders, and stickers from the Sticker Sheet made putting these cards together super easy.


 I hope whatever you have planned for  Valentines Day , you have a wonderful time.  I don't think the Chrisman's have any big plans. lol   Maybe we'll live it up and order a pizza :)   The funny thing is, I'm not complaining.  I'm such a home body sometimes these days it's crazy.    ( At least in the winter).


I forgot to share  a few photos from the little outing my sis and I had last week. We took a drive a couple of hours from here and went thrifting, and out to lunch.  We found a few things.  Nothing major, but had a great time just hanging out together and being silly of course :)     Nothing is better than a day out and about with my sis! 

Well, I woke up EARLY today ... really early.  And I'm determined to make the best of it and get a lot done today, so I better get moving.   Please Facebook and Pinterest do not distract me! lol

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your day is fantastic!

Vic

2 comments:

Debby said...

I have always liked those colors together. Looks like a fun day with your sister. Hugs

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Sweet cards! I have always been a fan of DP! OK now I am even feeling as old as I am - that megaphone took me back to the ole cheerleading days ; )

Have A Great Day!!