Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Chick goes Cluck! Spring Card

There seems to be a lot going on and Easter is coming fast. Hello Spring! It's just a busy time isn't it.  I'm pretty excited because my sis from Florida will be coming for a visit, as well as my niece and nephew and their families. We will be having our Easter/Spring family gathering two weeks later so we can all be together. So looking forward to see them all!
I have been busy with other things and haven't spent much time in my room creating.  I did make a quick Spring card the other day.



St Patricks Day was fun. Wes and Amy had a get together at their house.  Dan and I went for a bit earlier in the afternoon and evening and then headed home.  They kids had plans to go to an Irish Pub up the street.
(Time for the old folks to head home lol)

I always make corned beef and cabbage on St Patrick's Day. Amy and Wes had also made to big pots full for their guests.


The host and hostess :)


I made some "green" key lime cupcakes  to take to Amy and Wes's party. Just a mix. I had never made them, but they were sure a hit.  Wes was laughing because I made so many...but I don't think there were hardly any left :)

I love this photo of the kids. It was Amy's photo.  I snagged it from FB, I knew she wouldn't mind :) Obviously it was later when they were at the Irish Pub.







I hope you all had a lucky day of the green!

I'll be back soon.  Thanks for sticking with me with my lapses between posts :)  Hugs all round!

Vic

3 comments:

Rea' said...

Blarney looks great too ... yummy !

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Fun St. Patrick's Day photos! And yet another sweet card - you sure have a way of putting things together and making them look great!!

harrahx2 said...

Spring fun, I f you are enjoying yurself, of course we are happy! Why wouldn't we be! We love you!