Monday, April 04, 2016

Spring banner

Hey everyone!
I'm getting things done today... and enjoying this beautiful sunny day.  It's amazing how much more energy I seem to have when it's nice and sunny, instead of just more of the winter greys.  YAY... sunshine!   Even tho I did have a dentist appointment this afternoon :(       Still, it's sunny, so I'm HAPPY!
I've been trying to get some things done around here so I haven't been spending as much time creating ..but I thought I'd share this "Spring" Banner I made.   There are some super cute free printable out there  days... and this is one of them .   You can find it here at Happiness is Homemade
Thank you so much "Happiness is Homemade" for sharing your talent. I used her basic design and just made individual letters for a banner instead of one larger one with the saying.


I just added my own letter to the center.



I had it hanging off the sofa table in the photo above just to take the picture. I actually have it hanging near the back door as you come in the house.. and I love how cheery it is.
I little simple pretty to brighten things up after a long winter :)



This past week was Amy's birthday. Wes surprised her a couple of days away at Arbor Lodge. Sounds like they had a great time.  


They must have hiked enough that they got thirsty. lol

Looking  forward to seeing them ... Jarad and Kate and the rest of the extended family at our belated Easter get together this weekend.   Our sis from Florida and her family will be here also, so it will be extra special.

This morning my little buddy came over and stayed here instead of going to daycare because he wasn't feeling good. He has an ear infection :(    Even tho he wasn't feeling tip top.. he was as good as can be.  I told him he was going to take a nap at day care because I had to go to the dentist, and that mommy would pick him up. He was sure" I" was supposed to be picking him up. He almost had me convinced. lol    Nothing like a three year old to make you question yourself. lol



I'll leave you with these wise words that I saw on Pinterest and love so much



The next week or two will be fill with family ... and I'm SO looking forward to it!

Vicki

3 comments:

harrahx2 said...

That little boy was adorable as a baby and is even more adorable now. And Ami? Beautiful!! You are one lucky lady. Love your post from Pinterest and had to copy!

linda said...

Your Spring banner is adorable! And so is your family!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

I'm a little slow on the draw here - another great post but I especially love this quote! It really spoke to my heart!!