Monday, May 09, 2016

Time to shine! Sharing some new cards

Well Hello there!
Here we are starting into another week.  It seems to be starting off rainy again :(  I'm hoping the title of my card will help the sunshine along and push the rain away for a bit. We have had lots of rainy days.
The cards I'm sharing today are both created with Fancy Pants Designs Attwell Collection..  






I have to share my favorite photo from this week.  Not one that I took, but I'm sharing it none the less.( wink)  
The school kids visited the fire station and the police station this week in the town Weston works.  Here he is visiting with one of the kids.

When there has been some breaks in the rain and the weather has cooperated, Dan has been out working on speaker system and the under lighting on the deck. I'm so excited about using the deck this Summer!



One day that was sunny and beautiful, we met up with Wes and Amy for a bite to eat and then popped out to the cabin.  First time this year. What a refreshing sight after a long winter! YAY!


I'm looking forward to next weekend ( rain or shine)  My niece Neely and baby Tennessee are going to be back for a visit!!!  I can hardly stand the wait!  We'll all be celebrating the wedding of my niece Amy and her husband Matt. They were married in Cabo a couple of weeks ago and are having their reception on Saturday.  An exciting weekend ahead.

I'm hoping you all have a wonderful week ahead.  I've been working on a little 6x6 album of photos from our sisters trip to SD.  I'll share some of that next time.

Enjoy the day!

Vicki

2 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Loved the cards and the deck looks good. Can't wait to see the pictures of the newest baby though! Hugs.

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Great pictures - especially love the one with Wes and the little guy! I know I am late but I hope you are able to enjoy your time with family!!