Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"You make me happy" Card

Hey friends! It's been a busy week, but on the weekend while Dan was at work, I actually found a bit of creative time YAY! I worked on three different projects for upcoming assignments.  ( I'll be sharing those  soon), but for now I thought I'd share a fun little card I made with the new "Life is Beautiful" Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
There are so many CUTE coordinating things in this collection! You can check it out here "Life is Beautiful".
And you can see tons of inspiration HERE.

My Aunt Viv ( my moms sister) from SD was here visiting from SD last week for a couple of days.  It was SO great to have her here with us. We just chatted and chatted :)    I'm am telling you, at 93 this lady doesn't miss a thing! She is amazing!
I have to say, as I watched her talk and gesture with  her hands, there were SO many similarities with mom. I've been thinking about her so much lately and  having Aunt Viv here really intensified that.  It's always fun to hear stories about when they were kids.     I actually took video of Aunt Viv telling stories about Grandma and Grandpa. I always regret not doing that with mom. 
We sat out on the deck in the morning and had our breakfast... it was just awesome!

Wes had to work so he and Amy couldn't make it out, but Jarad and Kate come out to visit and had dinner with us.  We don't get to see as much of them... so the day just got sweeter! 

The evenings have been gorgeous! I don't know how we have been so lucky.  Usually it hot and muggy at night by this time and the mosquito ... ugh!   I hope our good luck with that holds out thru the weekend.  We are  breaking in the deck with our first big movie night at Saturday.  Fingers crossed for good  weather.


Which reminds me .... time to get off the computer and get some house cleaning done.  ugh! 
I hope things have been well for all of you.  Hoping your Summer has been extra fun!

I'll be back with lots of  photos from our movie night in my next post.  I'm so excited... I cant wait!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Vicki

1 comment:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Sweet card! Glad to hear you had a nice visit with you Aunt Viv. You can sure tell she is your Mom's sister. Hope you have a wonderful time tonight : )