Monday, September 12, 2016

Little Blue House new Front Porch Kit project... A LOT to share today.

All of us Front Porch Kit Gals have been waiting for today, so that we could share with you .. all that we've been working on with this new kit.  You will see below this first card is the information with the links on how to order this "It's Fall Y'all" kit for yourself.  Oh... and also links to the other girls blogs and the LBH blog were you will be able to see daily posts of all the projects from all of us, using this awesome kit.

This kit was full of great papers and embellishment to get you in the mood for Fall projects, that's for sure.  This card I easily put together just using brown cardstock and just scraps of my super cute papers from the kit.  The Flower stamp is one that I have in my stash that I just love.  It's one of my dear friend Catherine Scanlons designs.  I colored it with watercolor crayon and a paint brush. I cut the pieces out after painting them and raised them up with foam squares when adding them to the card.



Here is the link to the "It's Fall Y'all " Front Porch Kit.



And one more card. This onedone using everything that was included in the kit.


I seem to be picking up things constantly and putting them into my  "to alter" bin in my supply closet.  I just need to be better about using up some of the things before getting more. lol   This square wood plaque was one of the things in the bin.... so.... today is it's day to come to life.  I decided to create this piece showcasing Wyatt's football photo his momma took.  Photo credit: Gabrielle Shwanebeck
He is growing up so fast and such a great player.  He amazes me with all he knows about football, the teams, their stats. ect... it's crazy.
There are lots of things in this kit that are great for Football photos.
Everything except for the base plaque and the two little wood dowels came from the kit.


Here is what the back of the plaque looks like.

And here is a layout I created using some more great photos his mom shared with me.
There are not only the cut out titles letters in the kit but sticker letters also!


Now for a two page layout of the "Big" kids. lol  Here is a two pager of Wes and Amy last year at the Husker game.  Any of you who have followed me for long knows that sports layouts aren't something I do much of ... but this kit has so many great things in it to work with, that they just came together super easy.


Now.... you know me ... I have to do some altered/home dec sort of thing.    Absolutely everything on this , as well at the background shape is all part of the kit!  I will be having a how-to step by step on creating this on the LBH blog this week.


I made a little treat bag out of the glasine envelope that is in the kit.  Just bit enough to hold a small chocolate chip cookie :)  I'm sure you might brighten someones day if you leave that on their desk.


Truthfully, I could have kept creating with the contents I had left, but I ran out of time lol. There is a bunch of stuff in this kit!   Remember you and see it and order here  I'ts Fall Y'all Front porch kit.

And.....

be sure to check out the girls blogs for projects AND the Little Blue House blog each day for projects and inspiration .

The Little Blue House Blog

Tracy Pounds
 Lynette Chiles
Susan Liles
Rhonda Merry 
Valerie Bishop 


Thanks so much for coming by! Hugs all around!

Vicki


2 comments:

harrahx2 said...

I love that first card. Very elegant. then, the second card, kind of cute and different. Each item you do has so much style and each is so different! You are one very talented lady!

Miss Tracy said...

Love all your projects Vicki!!