Thursday, September 22, 2016

New "Owl Banner" for ADORNit

Hey Friends!
I have to tell you, I'm pretty darn excited about my new gig with ADORNit :)  It' been really fun meeting the other Ambassadors and seeing their work. Because ADORNit has so much to offer, there are three different groups. The Art Play group for Colorers and papercrafters, the fabric and sewing group and then the fashion group of girls. If you didn't know about all of those... check them out on their website here, and also like them on Facebook and Instagram so you don't miss anything.  ( l love that now they have larger sizes for us "curvy" gals. lol "The ADORNit Curvy Collection".

Today I'm sharing a little banner I made for the nursery of a new great nephew that is to arrive any day. Another grandchild for my friend and  one time sister in law who passed away last year, Sally.  I know all her grandchildren have a special guardian angle in heaven to watch over them. 
This banner will be for baby Leo when he arrives.  I used parts from two different ADORNit collections to make it "hopefully" match his nursery.


The banner die is AccuCut.  Pennant Fags Die

Aren't these little owls adorable!  The babies room as some woodland animals so I'm hoping this will fit in. 

It's kind hard to see but I added Glossy Accents to the owls eyes and the flowers. The leaves are put up on foam squares.

Like I was saying, I combined a could of Collecting. ( I love when you can do that).   I used some papers from the Timberland Collection to pull all the colors together for his nursery.

Owl Coral Paper Pack

I thought I'd show you the  sticker sheet also, because they are adorable!  They have these Clear Stickers... and.....






And here is the Timberland Collection.

Like I said you can find every thing here at ADORNit, and see the paper, clothes and fabric they have to offer along with every thing else.   

_______________________________________________

What else is new around here this week.  Pretty Chill so far.  I do have a new addition. lol  I have always loved Edamame, but had never tried these Dry Roasted Edamame.  Ohhhh my! Tasty!!

But if that doesn't strike your fancy... how about Rubens? Dan and I both love them. He mentioned the there day that we hadn't had them for "so long".  ( his way of say.. "Can you make some"?) lol   They really did hit the spot.


My week my have been pretty boring so far but tomorrow night...... I have ticket to see my favorite band! Whoo Hoo!  Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers will be in Omaha.   Amy ( Wes's girl is going with me).  She's never seen them, so I hope she likes them half as much as I do.



Here is a little music to leave you with.I hope your weekend is fantastic!  Vic

2 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Sweet sweet banner! You just have a way about putting paper collections together - and that reuben looks way too good : ) Enjoy your concert!!

harrahx2 said...

Such a cute idea for a baby's room! The colors are beautiful. I love edamame also. I hope you have a ball at the concert. You need some get down kind of fun!!