Sunday, October 02, 2016

Florals in a jar (Thinking of you card) ADORNit

Hey everyone!  I hear to share the other card that I recently finished up using the ADORNit Paintables
I cant believe I'm so into this, as I've never really been into coloring stamps. It just seems so much more forgiving with the wider lines. And there are so many great images to choose from.  I'm telling you what, It's very addicting.  Momma needs to step away from her craft room and get some other things done. lol


The papers are also from ADORNit HERE
If you are on Facebook be sure to like ADORNit there so you don't miss their great giveaways. They are hosting one now that lasts until Oct 5, (Wednesday) 2016  You can see it here on their blog

I'm trying many different makers, colored pencils, watercolors to see which I like best. I just ordered some new prisma markers yesterday to give them a try.


Jarad and Kate are in Colorado this weekend with friends to see a show at Red Rocks, so Riley is staying with us.  We love having her here.  She fits right in. I'm glad they all get along well.





Lily got a new shirt. lol  She actually really loves wearing shirts because she is always cold.  This one was a great deal for $2 at Family Dollar.  whooot whoot


I had to laugh today when I was working in my room I kept hearing this clicking sound off and on.  I could NOT figure out what it was . It was very intermittent.   I finally figured it out.  See the piece of cardstock stuck to Rileys paw?  It had a bit of adhesive on it so it must have stuck to her paw when she was in my room.  I would hear it when she was walking on the wood floor but then when she hit the carpet... nothing.
Now she knows how I feel. There have been many times over the years when I was crafting late at night, went to bed, and in the middle of the night noticed a little piece of paper or sticker stuck to my arm.
Hazards of crafting I guess.
 

It's starting to feel a bit more like Fall each day.  I keep wondering when they will cut the corn field right behind our house.  Trust me, when I hear the machinery I look like a crazy woman running around shutting all the doors and windows.  The dust that it stirs up is ridiculous.  Not only is it not fun as far at dusting in the house, but with our Sinuses and Allergies it's killer.  When we first moved here it bothered me so much I had to get an inhaler.  Now I shut up the house and stay in. lol  It seems once it settles a bit it's fine.

I have taken MANY photos from this spot on the road over the years. I don't know why, I guess I just love seeing the road and the sky without any buildings obstructing the view. And also because it's  "the road home".   Home is just behind that bunch of trees. 


I will now force myself to get back to the mess I have in my room. ugh!  I have pulled a bunch of things out in my craft room to do some purging and re-organizing.   It always sounds like a great idea, until I end up with a pile of stuff that I have no idea what to do with.  Again...#crafterspromlems   lol


I hope your weekend was great and you are ready to jump headfirst into a new week! It's going to be a good one.. I promise!

Hugs all around,


1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

I do the same thing. I am in a conundrum about storing certain "stuff" and how to make sure I keep out what I use! Love the dogs and love the coloring!