Monday, November 14, 2016

Fancy Pants Designs (Golden Days) Card Trio

Hello!! Here we are, jumping head first into a brand new week. I hope it's a great one for all of us.
I can not believe what a absolutely beautiful Fall we are having. It has been SO nice!  I know winter weather is just around the corner, but I'm pushing those thoughts away and just enjoying these amazing days.
This "Golden Days Collection" from Fancy Pants Designs, pretty much sums up the feel of this Fall for me.
This is such a pretty collection.
Today I thought I'd share three cards I created with this collection.






This set even has a matching stamp set.  I used some of them on the card below.  I stamped the design along the top with Gold ink.   The leaves and the tee pee, I stamped with dark blue on patterned paper and cut out to add to the card.  The feather is a piece of acetate ephemera from the collection. There are also "Colored Printed Cork stickers with this collection. ( I used to small cork pieces in the upper left corner of this card.)


Here you can see where I stamped the tee pee and leaves on patterned papers for cutting.

Lot of cute ephemera pieces , words and fun Enamel Dots to use on your projects.

The word "love" is one of the Puffy Foil Stickers..  For the feathers, I stamped them with gold embossing powder and then cut them out to add to the card design.



Here is a close up.


Today I walked into my studio and realize just how much the view had changed in the last month or so. No more beautiful green field...but beautiful Nebraska non the less.


I have been in my studio a bunch lately. Working on assignments but also working on layouts I'm doing for hire for someone for their grandchildren.  There are A LOT of photos, so it's been hard for me to remember to keep the layouts simple so I can keep working my way thru the  photos  to be finished sometime this decade. lol. There are nine grandchildren so thast a lot of layouts that need to be done. The good thing is that any of the children are together in the photos, and Grandma and her daughter run a copy business... that means that copies can be made for each childs album.  Cool huh? :)


The dogs have also been enjoying the nice weather.  I was looking or Dan the other day and couldn't find him. I opened the door and there is was sitting outside with Lily. lol  Sometimes Lily just needs a little extra love and attention time. lol


I don't want to forget to tell you about the "Gratitude Movement" happening the week in the "ADORNit Art Play Group" on Facebook.  Please come join  the group on FB and have some fun with us.  It's a create place for creativity ... and there's a giveaway (yay)



Okay, time to get back to work. There are layouts to be made. lol

I love this....


Powerful words



Hoping your week is amazing!



3 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Love the pic of Dan and the pup. So she isn't spoiled by you alone! Love the cards. Great color combos. And your Blessed sign couldn't be more appropriate! I am blessed to know you and love you. Life is good that way.

Shere said...

The album looks amazing! I'm sure your client and her grandchildren are going to love it! TFS:)

Linda S. said...

I was also taken by the photo of Dan and his dog. The light is hitting both their faces just perfectly. Plus, we don't often get to see Dan all by himself. Well, kinda.