Thursday, December 01, 2016

A little fun in a jar

Hey friends!
I hope  you are all having a great week! Mine is certainly better than last week.  No toothache ( knock on wood), and no migraine.  Yay!  I feel like I've caught up on my sleep and  that helps a lot!
Today I used my birthday gift, and went and used my massage certificate.  Ohhhhh... that was heaven!

 A while back  there was a little video floating around Facebook of some cute little jars with domed lids (made with half a clear plastic ornament), and I just thought they were adorable.   They are the ones I showed in my last post, that us girls made on Thanksgiving.  I found the link to the website "Smart School House" were the post originated. There is actually lots of great crafty inspiration there. Defiantly worth checking out.  If you click on the link to check it out, you'll see set by step photos and a great video.
These are super fun to make.

I recently created one to hold Christmas tags. And you can see the entire blog post here on the Fancy Pants Designs Blog.

I used the " Merry & Bright" Collection.


Here are some of the tags I made for my Christmas gifts.  The jar is just a fun little handy keeper.


As I promised in my last post, here are photos of some of the jars Amy, Diana and I made for our little craft time after our Thanksgiving meal last week.

I found tons of cute little things to put under the domes at Hobby Lobby ( which is were I found the jars and plastic ornaments also). And .... all their Christmas stuff is 50%. Whoooo hoo!



Diana is one crafty lady!  I love how she thinks out side the box and isn't  afraid to just right in and do her own thing. I always look forward to see how her projects turn out.  Super creative thinker!



I found most of these little accessories in the ornaments isle.  You by have to remove the little ring or string that they have on the top of them.


Amy always jumps right in .  She's defiantly a crafty girl! She is also creative.. ( and speedy).  She was leaving Diana and I in her smoke. lol


Other than the use of a hot glue gun, these would be a fun project to do with kids. You would just have to give them a little assistance with the hot glue.

I hope you get a chance to give them a whirl!

And.... I hope you have a great day!   Enjoy it!

Thanks friends, for stopping by!

hugs all around!

Vicki

1 comment:

Gail S. said...

Love these Vicki!! Thanks for sharing.