Saturday, March 18, 2017

Feeling Springy? I am!


Hey, it's just me over here, trying to rush Spring in with happy.. cheery colors. lol  I am so ready for Spring and for the last of this crazy cold I've had to gooooooo away!  I haven had a cold for so long that I think I forgot how rotten they can be. ugh!
Today I thought I'd share a quick, fun project for your counter or window cill that will be certain to bring you some Spring cheer.

I used my AccuCut flower die but any flower die would work great. They are especially fun if you can sizes that you can layer for dimension.    I used some vintage spools I had that were empty, and just added some colored twine to them.  (By the way, if you have wooden spools... hang on to them because they are not as easy to fine as they were even a few years ago.  I just ordered some from an etsy that were older ones and then also some from Amazon that were new.  It seems that the larger ones are much harder to find at a good prince than the smaller ones. I used to find them all the time at Flea Markets, to the point I was just passing up bag fulls that were very reasonable because it thought I had enough :(   Sorry I did that now).

I used a the Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings Collection for these.



I friend of mine asked if I'd make some for her for gifts for Mothers Day.
Fun idea for friends for Mothers Day :)


Last night W and E were here for a bit while mom and dad had a dinner date.   Lily is so happy when they are here. It's weird because she has never really "played", not even with stuffed toys.  I don't know if it's because who ever had her didn't play with her when she was a pup  or what??  But she just stands and stares at the kids like... hey... look at me. talk to me . lol  And she just  gets closer and closer and won't move.   They are so good about giving both dogs attention .. unless ( as in this case) there is a very action  packed movie playing. lol


here... me... I 'm right here.

My week has been pretty chill, still recovering from this cold.  Getting groceries yesterday was enough to wear me out. lol .. no seriously.  I was pooped
So, not lots more to share here.  Tuesday is girls crafting day, so I'll be back sharing our day and what we create.

Enjoy your weekend my friends!

Hugs, Vicki

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Gosh these are darling! I fear I shall have to scrPlift this idea! You are the Queen of "off the page" projects!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just the cutest little flower ideas.Some great colors/papers you have used. Will make one for Mom. Thanks for the inspiration and fun photos of your grands.

harrahx2 said...

Cute Cute Cute!