Monday, April 10, 2017

Time for some Easter cards

Time to get some Easter cards in the mail, so I needed to get in gear. lol I grabbed some Authentic papers and stickers I had and a few Crafty Secrets stickers and  whipped these up while I was watching TV last night.  I've gotten to the point over the years that I am okay with every card not being over the top and really time consuming. At times simple and sweet, sent with lots of love is just what you need.  These cute stickers helped these simple cards come together pretty quickly.  Love these sweet images.


I have to say I think that background floral is my very favorite!

The colors in this collection are the sweetest.

Cards finished and in the mail.  Hopefully these three.. easy but sweet cards will make their recipients smile:).


The rain comes and goes but we are getting breaks with sunshine here and there.  We had sure had some beautiful skys in the  evenings.  This was the view from the front livingroom window last night.
What a glorious blending of color!!

Neely and Tennessee are going to be in Nebraska this week and I cant wait to see them.  Tomorrow we are planning to go to the zoo. ( so hoping for no rain).   I  had already planned on having Lyla here tomorrow before Neely asked if I wanted to join them at the zoo.  I know Lyla and Tenn will be best of friends so I'm super excited to have Lyla come with us tomorrow.   Brace for photo overload.  You have been warned.lol

Happy Easter to all of you! BUT.....  I will be posting again on Friday to share a bit about my new fun endeavor, joining the Tammy Tutterow Creative Team, so I hope you will stop back by.



Hug, Vicki

2 comments:

Lin said...

Vicki, these are darling! Just love how you put these sweet papers together, and added your own buttons, etc. Love them!

harrahx2 said...

How cute! Love the blend of the papers, they are sweet together.. Can't wait to see what you do with Tammy's things! Can't wait to see pictures of Tennessee! He must be getting so big. Is Neely still singing?