Monday, July 17, 2017

"Summer Loving" Embroidery Hoop Door Decor using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Fancy Pants Deisgns "Hello Summer Collection"

Hello friends!!

Today I have a tutorial up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog, showing how to make this fun door decor project with embroidery hoops.  I show how I used the Dual Tip Glue Pen for creating this project. 
If your looking for a fun Summer decor project this is fun and easy. I used the new "Hello Summer Collection" from Fancy Pants, and boy did it give it that Summertime vibe.

I'd love it if you popped over HERE to the SA blog and  took a look. 


I'm happy to say that this project has found a perfect home with my friend Gabby's mom.  She has little camper herself, so this will be perfect for it. ( And yes, I've already made another hoop project for MY door". lol I'll be sharing it here soon.


It has been so HOT here the past couple of weeks.... but... I'm still thankful for an chance to get out for a while ( if I know air conditioning is on where I"m going) lol.
We did get a car to replace mine, so we have taken it for a ride a couple of different days.  I cant drive yet, but hopefully that isn't too far down the road.

There are miles of corn , which makes me think .. I haven't even had fresh corn on the cob this Summer. Nothing about this Summer has been normal. lol   I was thinking yesterday, I haven't even worn flip flops!!! ugh!


Oh , I guess I did have THIS corn. lol




The kids were here Saturday night for a bit while their parents went to her class reunion.   I can not tell you how much these two brighten my day. They are a hoot!  They were playing restaurant with the new toy food I got. One would take the order while the other one cooked an then they would switch.   They are good at it! Their Uncle and Grandma run a restaurant in a town near here so this is something  they see a lot.
Here is a photo of the restaurant .. They have amazing, amazing food!

You can find them on Facebook "EAT Restaurant in Doge"


There was actually a breeze when we were at  the cabin so Jarad and Kate took their four wheeler and we took their side by side and went for a little ride on the trails to the river.
Loved getting to see Jarad and Kate. They have been so busy with selling their house and getting ready for their move that we haven't see as much of them.
They will be moving to the new house the first part of August.  It will be a busy time with Kate being a teacher.


I hope things are going well for all of you. I love that you take time to stop by and check in .

More projects to share, so I'll be back sooooooon!~

Vic

2 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Love the hoop idea. Never think of things like that and trust you to show me the way. Love you hon and what kind of car? A safe one I hope! You will be kicking butt soon! Can't keep My Vicki Down!

DeniseLynn said...

Such a cute hoop! I have not had time to check out your blog in just about forever ... finally taking a peek and of course you inspire me as always. <3