Friday, August 18, 2017

Five for Fridays with Tammy Tutterow Designs Creative Team / Happy is my Favorite Color

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Celebrating Friday with the Tammy Tutterow Creative Team's "Five for Fridays".  The Friday we all share a current project we've been working on.
I'll tell you a  little bit about mine and then I hope you will pop over to Tammy's Blog and check out all the other inspiration from this talented team.

Why do I love Tammy's stamps so much?  Well, they are CUTE of course lol, but I also love how you can be a very novice colorer or a very seasoned colored and you can make them look great!
You can use markers, watercolors, pencils .. whatever you like.  I not only think the bigger images with bits of detail and wider lines are not only easier to color/paint but boy do they make a statement.
You don't have to own tons of expensive markers, and you don't have to be an expert on shading and blending.  I kept it simple with the image below using only Sharpies and Chalk.



Happy is my Favorite Color


Check out all Tammy's gorgeous steel rule flower dies HERE


These ladies gorgeous projects, as well as links to their personal blogs to read even more about their projects are all HERE on Tammy's blog today.  I'm SO enjoying being apart of this team.  These ladies are not just talented, they are just really great people!  Tammy and these girls have made me feel so welcome.  Especially since just after I joined the team, I had my accident and was not at the top of my game to say the least.  Thank you for all your prayers, and patients.




Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend ahead and thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

How happy is this? Such a great color combo! You are helping me to relax over my coloring skills/lack of skills. Love this sweet wall hanging!

harrahx2 said...

As you know, I am a lover of her big stamps and they are so expressive! They stamp beautifully and are fun to color. Sending a hug to you and to Tammy!

Catherine said...

I love the happy sign you created, Vicki. The colors go so well with Tammy's cheerful stamps. Adorable!

Cathie ♥

Lin said...

I love your idea of making a little hanger, Vicki! The filigree frame shows off this fun message perfectly!