Thursday, September 14, 2017

"I could Fall for you" Five for Fridays Tammy Tutterow and Fancy Pants Designs

Helloooo!  Here we are "Five for Fridays" with Tammy Tutterow Designs.
I couldn't wait to use this fun new Fall stamp from TT.   I had a shallow wooden box that this fit well on.  I made it into a little gift box and put some fall candies in it.
I love this stamp and I adore those cute acorns! 



I used the "with love" stamp as part of my "inside" design.   The papers, tags, little dear and puffy dots are all from Fancy Pants Designs. Golden Days Collection


These super creative ladies all have projects up HERE on Tammy's blog, and you can also see links to their blogs to check out more of their projects, as well as details on how they created them.




I could Fall for you Stamp
 
Fancy Pants Designs / Golden Days Collection



I had someone in mind when I made this Fall goodie box :)   Amy's mom was here in NE this week from CA.  Her dad couldn't come this time but we will see him when they are back for Christmas.
Amy is an only Child, and boy do they miss their girl now that she's in NE.  SO..... they have purchased land and will be building a new home and moving here permanently.  We are looking forward to having them here.


We wanted to have Leneece out to visit while she was here.  I don't know how it was that they stars aliened and all the kids were free that night, but I'm thankful!  (getting everyone's schedules to work together these day is tough).     
I haven't been cooking as much since the accident because It's still hard for me to stand for long periods of time.  I keep a  stool in the kitchen that I can pull over to the sink or stove:)      I wanted to cook but knew I had to keep it simple, Or I'm worn out before company arrives..
I wanted to have one last "Summer Feel" meal.   Sloppy joes, potato salad, baked beans and mostaccioli salad.  I don't want to say goodbye to Summer.  I feel like I haven't had one :( 






I made double batches of everything of course.. so I could send leftovers home with the kids. (  Oh, how I used to love when mom did that for us when we were first married).   My kids are not picky eaters, I'm thankful for that. They are all eager to take some leftovers when we have them.  Does this momma heart good to know they leave with a full belly ( at will have lunch for the next day or two :)

Anyway it sure was nice to have everyone all together!

I hope your week has gone well.  Countdown to the weekend is on!

Hugs, Vicki






2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This altered bos is so stinking cute ! I love your coloring on this. Oh, how I struggle with coloring! Just a great gift that can live a second life as home decor. Fabulous!

Catherine said...

I love your treat box, Vicki! I love fall color combinations and the way you colored the letters is so awesome! Beautiful!

Cathie ♥