Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Lawn Fawn Blog hop

Wow, what a month fun of fun Product sharing!  Another blog hop with two great companies!  This week Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Lawn Fawn are teaming up for some creative fun on their blogs.   You can check out all the inspiration on both blogs.  Links below

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Lawn Fawn blog

I know you are going to be so surprised that I chose to create something with these cute dog stamps. lol ( or maybe you won't be that surprised) lol




 Squeeeeel!! aren't they adorable?!?! 
Critters at the Dog Park stamps


 And the matching dies make cutting them out a breeeeze!!

 Critters at the Dog Park dies



 Since I was going to be able to cut the images our with the dies, I decided to stamp directly onto this  adorable paper from Lawn Fawn

Perfectly Plaid rainbow petite paper pack





  I knew right away that I wanted to create a treat jar. ( because my dogs are so well behaved , they deserve treats all the time. ...... yeah right lol)    Actually I wanted this cute jar with pups to sit on my counter.




Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Sheets work wonders for things like this. Even on glass.  Using the sheet on the backside of your pre stamped paper and then using your dies to cut it out just works like a charm.  When you cut it out and peel off the backing, you have a piece with adhesive to the very edge, all the way around.  No lifting up. Even on glass. Even when it's on a round piece like this.

 I just had to show you the pups all the way around the jar. There are so many cute ones!
I will be using this set a lot!


 Thanks a bunch for stopping by! I always appreciate you visiting!

Vicki 

2 comments:

Jean said...

This is just so cute!

harrahx2 said...

Too dang cute! Love the little jar and so many ways to use that idea!!