Friday, October 27, 2017

"Five for Fridays" Wishing you everything happy card with Tammy Tutterow Designs

Woo Hoo! It's "Five for Fridays" with Tammy Tutterow's Creative Team.
I created the card below for this Friday, using Tammy's stamps, stencils, and dies


I used a blender with Distress inks for the stenciled background.  Red and orange.  I blended them a bit in some areas, and for interest I randomly blended off the edge of the stencil. Yes, the first time I did it on my extra space on the paper, it was a boo boo, BUT... a realized I really liked the look, so I did it in some areas on the card background.
I LOVE these dots AND the fact that there are two sizes to choose from!

Polka Party Stencil
Everything Happy Stamp

If you have colored Tammy's stamps you know what a dream they are to color.  No stress! I used Tombow Markers for the coloring on this one.
 
 This Simple Line Border stamps is such a great way to finished off the edge of piece you've stamped on.


 Simple Line Border




Bitty Posies

You can see all kinds of beautiful creations by Tammy and these talented ladies, here on Tammy's blog.

There you can also find the links to their personal blogs for even more creative inspiration.



A bit about what I've been up to.   Over the weekend I had a great time going to see Garth with the boys.  Dan is not as huge a fan as they boys and I are, and he's also not a fan of crowds and standing in line. lol So, he passed on this one.    Wes did buy us tickets to she Shania Twain next May, so he will be going to that one with us. 
Anyway, it was a great day spent with the boys. I loved every minute!
I was a bit concerned how I would do with all the walking,but Wes dropped us off and then went to park the car. There was still quite a bit of walking so I defiantly put the new brace to good use. The boys were a huge help when it came to the stairs ect, so we pulled it off. 
It was worth every step! What a amazing show!!!


I love these two!

Oh, I also have to share this cute photo of Amy and Wes when they did the Halloween Fun Run on Saturday.   They actually won first place for their costumes.


I'm hoping things are well for all of you!
Fall is defiantly here! Chilly in the mornings!  But oh, how beautiful.
This was my view when I headed up to the highway yesterday.



Thanks so much to all of you for stopping by.
If you get a chance, pop over and check out the pretties on Tammy's blog.


Sending you happy thoughts for the rest of your week!

Vicki

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful, Vicki! I love the polka dot background and the simple border framing the sentiment. And that bow! So pretty!

Cathie ♥

Lin said...

I love how you combined Tammy's products for this CAS design, Vicki! And I always enjoy visiting your blog to see what you've been up to!

Vicki robertson said...

Such a fun and happy card, Vicki! I am not big on stamping, but I love these TT stamps! The simple line border looks like a very versatile stamp. I love the cursive designs in the sentiment too.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Polka dots and gingham! Two of my favorite things on one sweet card! I love your style, Vic!