Friday, October 13, 2017

Five for Fridays with Tammy Tutterows Creative Team / A Happy Birthday Card


It's "Five for Fridays" with Tammy Tutterow's Creative Team! Just another reason to love Fridays :)
I hope you have all had a good week!  Sit back and relax, take in some creative inspiration from these talented ladies.   At the bottom of this post I will link to Tammy's blog. There you will see everything the girls created this week, as well as links to their blogs for even more creative inspiration.



 My card this week was created with ...

SDS-081 Happy Birthday Cake  stamp and die

 




 October and November are big Birthday months for my extended family, so I think I better put this gorgeous stamp to good use these next few days!



Here is to some creating time this weekend.  I hope all of  you have a wonderful weekend, and also get some time in your craft room.
Huge thanks, as always for coming by!

Vicki 

Link to Tammy's blog for more creative inspiration

4 comments:

Lin said...

Love the mint and red and grey you put together for this card, Vicki! Looks like we share a love of papers!

Catherine said...

I love this card, Vicki! The pretty pink colors and bits of layering are awesome.

Cathie ♥

harrahx2 said...

I love that stamp Vicki. I love all her stamps. Great card honey.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Yum! Birthday cake! This little card is so sweet! I love the paper pieced cake. Such a fresh and chic color combo, Vic. Love this little card...and you, of course! xo