Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween treat bags and tins

Hello friends!
Are you all ready for the little spooksters to arrive?  Well, if you need a little quick last minute inspiration I'm here to share a few quick and easy sweet treat projects for Halloween.
I used to love having trick or treaters when we lived in town.  Now living in the country, we only have a handful of special little spooks that drive out to show us their costumes.  

Fancy Pants Designs new "Spellbound" Collection is so fun!

 Check out these Treat sacks with Coordinating stickers.
Talk about cute and easy to put together.


You can see the entire collection here  SPELLBOUND


Also earlier this week I had a tutorial up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog, showing how easy these are to  make.
You can see that HERE


Again, quick, easy and fun to put together!  The kids would even have fun making these.
 I found the tins at Hobby Lobby.  


Little Miss Lily is having a hard time adjusting to the sudden chilly weather.  It's going to be a long winter for her.  She just shivers and shivers.   She is defiantly a warm weather dog!



She and I both are really starting to dislike long cold winters. lol

As always, thanks my friends for stopping by!

  Happy Halloween to all of you! 


Vicki

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So fun! I want to come trick or treating at your house! Happy Halloween my friend!

harrahx2 said...

Love the Loot! Love Ms. Lily and she looks like quite the jock.
Hugs and Happy Halloween!