Saturday, October 07, 2017

National Card Making Day / Sharing Fancy Pants Designs Halloween cards


Well, it's World Cardmaking day, so how could I not post a card or  two? lol    I love making and sending handmade cards.  I started out primarily doing scrapbook layouts, but quickly realized the joy of cardmaking.   They can satisfy my need for a little quick creative time while brightening someones day when I send it off in the mail. Who doesn't have getting a card in the mail, right?



Today I thought I'd share a couple of cards I created with the fun new Fancy Pants Designs Halloween Collection.  Spellbound


I know I'm a bit bias, but I truly believe Fancy Pants products make projects come together so easily. The collections just have so many great pieces for titles and bits of ephemera that it's actually hard to choose what to use. lol  I have been designing with Fancy Pants since their very first collection probably 11+ years ago, and  they just get better and better.  Not to mention, they are just super people. I'm always proud to say I design for Fancy Pants Designs.


With the help of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesives these cards come together in a flash.  I love using Foam Squares to give the bits of ephemera lift off the card, and add dimension.


Speaking of  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, I wanted to make sure to send you over to get in on this giveaway!

 HERE


Enjoy your day, ... .and if you can find a little time, slip into your craft room to make a card or two :)

As always, thank you , thank you for stopping by!

Vicki

2 comments:

harrahx2 said...

Well I left my comment. I am like, No.225 but I got it in there! I love the products and I love your cards.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hahah Jane! There is always that chance!