Friday, November 10, 2017

" Be Merry" Christmas Wreath


Welcome!!
It's " Five for Fridays" with the ladies of Tammy Tutterow's Creative Team.
I thought I'd show you how I dressed up this $ Store wreath, using Tammy's "Be Merry" Star stamp.
This is just one of those projects that is just so much more fun than the photo shows.  I'll share a couple of close ups below to give you a better idea of the Sparkle.




This is such a fun Stamp for Christmas.  Great for cards and other projects as well.
BE MERRY stamp
or Here at Scrapbook.com



I stamped on kraft paper and did my mail coloring with Prismacolor markers.  I added accents with my Wink of Stella marker.  You can't see them well in these first two photos at all, but trust me.... SPARKLY!!


I tipped it to the light a bit more there so you can see  the sparkle a bit better


I dug in my Christmas craft box and found some greenery to use and then I created a bow with some of the fabric goodies in this bag from www.thepinchushioneffect.com
As you can see I always have helpers in my room . lol



If you pop over to Tammy's blog you can see all kinds of  inspiration from Tammy and the other Ladies, as well as links to all their personal blogs.




As always, I appreciate you taking time to stop by!  Thank you!
Have a great week!



5 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Vic, this is the sort of project that made me fall in love with your blog so many years ago. This is simple perfection! You have such a great eye for home decor! I love the stamp done on kraft paper (I never would have thought to do that) and then colored in those vintage Americana tones. The bow is awesome, and just the right touch of greenery. Love this so much, and love the inspiration you bring to my world! xo

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Kath, you are just the sweetest! That inspiration goes both ways! YOU are a creative genius ❤️

harrahx2 said...

Vicki, I LOVE that stamp and the wreath is too darn cute! The sparkle is beautiful!

Lin said...

Swooooon, Vicki! I ADORE this sweet wreath - the perfect way to use Tammy's stamp!

Cute Quotes said...

I just want to say thank you for sharing all those Merry Christmas Wishes . I have been looking for those for over an hour now. I want to give those quotes to my girl friend. She finds it cute and she really loves Merry Christmas Wishes .