Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sharing a new project.. and friends from CHA

I'm finally getting caught up on things around here and have organized my photos from last week. Today I'm posting photos with friends from CHA. As I always say.. seeing friends is the best part of it all!
Sorry they aren't on the best quality photos . I was using my new small camera and didn't even pay any attention to the settings because things were so busy. ( trust me .. I will next time for sure.) lol
Before the photos a project.....
Today...I'm sharing a project that is posted
( with a step by step)
Here on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog .



If you want to hear about the new products released by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L... you can read more about them on the link below...but ...they are.....





****Fully customizable and refillable!*****
New Products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L shown HERE
The papers and images used are Crafty Secrets "Birds and Blossoms" NEW Double sided Creative Scraps.



Speaking of Scrapbook Adhesives... here is
Kerri Wickershiem from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and I in the Crafty Secrets Booth. They are always so generous with supplying Adhesives for my classes and make and takes!

(below)
Rachel Carlson from Tattered Angels
We have emailed and text each other so much ..but never met in person until this CHA. She is just as I imagined her. Hey ... I should have known I'd love her.. she's a fellow "Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers" fan. lol


Wendy Senger owner of Tattered Angels
(dont you love the piece of Glitter.. glistening on my forehead? lol)





Lisa Pace (below ) designer and author of "Delight in the Details" .
I have this book , and it is AMAZING! You can read more about it on Lisa's blog. And.. she also has some great photos of the Crafty Secrets booth posted on her blog HERE.



Dee Walker ( photo below) owner of Scrappy Gourmet. Oh.. one of those people I always look so forward to seeing at shows. You can see all the great kits and products Scrappy Gourmet has to offer HERE on their website.


My little cutie pie friend...Ruth (photo below) is Amy Stewarts daughter. Amy owns Precious Treasures Scrapbook Boutique in Fremont.

Cathy from Altered Playground in Rapid City South Dakota.

Another Canadian friend. Designer extraordinaire... Miss Vicki Boutin

(below)
My Fancy Pants girls... Amy Peterman , me and Cindy Tobey. I {heart} these girlsies! I didn't take many photo of the FP booth ..but Cindy has some great ones on her blog HERE.


Michelle White (owner of Paper Tales in San Diego) Debbie Schuh , Sandy Redburn ( owner of Crafty Secrets) and I at dinner one night.
We always have a great time with these girls. Lots a laughs for sure!!
You can check out the Paper Tales blog to see all the fantastic things they haveand what a darling store it is. What a FUN place. (which I'm hoping to see first hand before long.. , when I go teach there. ... more about that later when we talk more about dates).


I love sharing photos of friends but ... the sad part of it is that.. I certainly dont get one of all the people I'd love to get one of ...things just move so quickly.. and sometimes the booth is busy.. so it's a quick hug.. and a few words.. just no time for photos.
These are friends I've make over the past years ..but every show.. I meet new friends... and make new relationships.. and that's so great too.
Ola! to my new friends from Barcalona! lol
*****Hope you enjoyed meeting my friends!*****

8 comments:

Nat said...

That birdhouse is the cutest in the world- so love it!!! Love seing your pictures!!!!

Jolanda said...

Love what you did with the birdhouse!! It's so sweet.

Thanks (again) for the compliment you made me about my card on Facebook.

Toodles,
Jolanda

md said...

LA MAISON DU BONHEUR
BRAVO MD

MYLIFEMYPUGSMYSCRAPBOOK said...

I love the bird house it's so pretty! And love the pics of all the friends you got to see at CHA. So much fun! Reminds me of the fun I have each year when I go to a scrapbooking weekend crop to benefit the pug rescue with all my pug rescue friends so much fun! : ) Thanks for sharing!!

debbiek said...

Adorable birdhouse, Ms. Vicki! The photos of all your friends was great. Looks like you had a fun (and very busy) week:) Thanks for sharing them with us.

harrahx2 said...

Is that birdhouse wood? How adorable. You always find the perfect details! I swear girl. Hugs.

IsaNorris said...

your bird house is amazing!
isa

Sarah Anderson said...

Great Information are there in it.Secret Wood Coupon