Here is my page and my story
Everything Isabelle did, she did for her family. Her husband Phillip and daughter Fern were her world. Phillip worked long hours at the creamery to support their family. Isabelle was a loving and dedicated wife and mother. She took great pride in caring for her family. She spent hours each day tending to her large garden and canning produce for them to enjoy for long winter to come. After super was finished and Fern was bathed and put to bed , Isabelle lit the oil lamp on the kitchen table and began her sewing. She was a wonderful seamstress. She not only made all her family's clothes but also took in sewing and mending for others. She was meticulous. Each seam straight, and ever stitch perfect. Always taking such pride in her work. She worked late, knowing she would be rising early to tend to the chickens and get bread in the oven before Phillip and Fern rose for breakfast,to begin their day.
This love and commitment to her family, she learned from her mother, and she was now teaching to Fern.
Lisa Pace Antiquated Collection.
Society Lady and Misses Aprons. They were so fitting for this layout and story. Thanks Lisa!
We'd love it if you play, here's how it works!
Here is this months photo
Here is how it works
- Cat, Nat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the art form you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page and share your Whatevers Journey with us!
Be sure to check out what Nathalie and Catherine have created with this photo
We'd love to have you play!
Have a wonderful day