Andrew and Ansley sit quietly on the big steps at Aunt Pearl and Uncle David's house, although their new clothes mother had bought them were quite uncomfortable. The man with the big camera promised them it wouldn't take much longer. This trip to the city to visit their Aunt and Uncle had been very exciting for them. Andrew thought riding on the train was the most fun. Ansley was inseparable from the new doll Aunt Pearl had given her while she was there. She was sad to even have to be without it for the photo. But they knew .... even with out their mother saying... that this photo was every important to her, So they sat very still, and waited patiently for the flash of the camera.
Check out what the others are up to this month
Here is how it works
- Nat, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Remember .. we'd love to have you join us!