Frank and Hank~
It's hard to know just were to begin to tell you about Frank and Hank. It seems everyone around here just knows who they are. Brothers, who for as long as anyone can remember could fix any little gadget put before them since they were knee high to a grass hopper. When they were young their father let them start repairing things for customers in the back room of his general store. They spent all their spare time there, just the two of them. Very well kept boys, both with exceptionally high IQ's, but always a bit odd. By the time they finished school they had already made plans to open a shop of their own. They had no problem getting customers, people knew they could fix most anything that needed repair. Clocks, watches, cameras, ect.. they were good at what they did. People just came to know they weren't going to be chatting about the weather with them when they came in to do business, in most cases you'd be lucky if they made eye contact with you. Conversation was brief to say the lease. Although Quirky and shy, and even with their somewhat unusual behavior, the town is thankful to have Frank and Hank. They always do quality work at a fair price.
I have to tell you, It's so fun making up stories for these photos, but when I look at them I always have to really wonder what their story is. Oh... I wish I knew! ( and I hope they would laugh at the story I made up) lol
If you would like to play along with us... here is this months photo.
And here's my favorite part. Popping around to see what the other girls did with the photo this month! Here are the links so you can check them out!
Okay, so if you want to know more about how it works or how to play along... it's simple!
Here is how it works:
- Nat, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting,
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and
show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
and here is the inlinkz link
Thanks so much for stopping by!!