Here it is ..that time again. Time to give new stories to photo and have a little fun with it. If your not familiar with "Whatevers"... read further down in this post and it will all make more sense ( well at lease.. it should:). Remember ... we always love to have everyone play along!
Here is my page done with this months photo, and below is my story.
When Aunt Esmeralda and the girls arrived, mother said it was a huge change for them but how happy they were to have the love and support of their family and friends. Making a new start here with out their father took a lot of courage, But Esmeralda came from a long line of strong woman, she was determined. Mother always talked of what a beautiful woman she was... and how she always dress her and her girls in amazing hand made outfits for special celebrations.
Be sure to check out what the others Created with this months photo.
Here is how it works
- Nat, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
The inlinkz-link: http://goo.gl/bsO9pQ
Thanks for stopping by~!