It was a beautiful morning so I thought we would eat out on the deck. Deb, Jan and Julie.
I made a couple different kinds of muffins and a breakfast casserole. And we had fresh fruit.
Below is the recipe I used.
- Add to eCookBookLearn more Ingredients
- 16-oz. pkg. shredded frozen hashbrowns, thawed and divided
- 1 onion, chopped and divided
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained ( I used fresh)
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 doz. eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: garlic salt to taste
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Im glad it was a nice day for Jan. She has a heart of gold and is always doing for others. I loved making her feel special on her birthday. Thanks Deb and Julie for making the day extra special!
Thanks for stopping by my friends! Happy Summer days ahead for all! YAY Summer!