Friday, July 21, 2017

"Home Sweet Home" Embroidery Hoop Wreath Tammy Tuterow Designs

Hello friends!
Popping in for my Five for Fridays post with my Tammy Tutterow Designs girls.  It will be a quick one, as I just walked in from being gone for a couple of days. My friend Julies husband has been in the hospital for a month now, and it's been such a trying time for them. With my stupid foot situation I haven't been able to help her like I wished I could.  She is always the person who is there for everyone, so I was feeling so sad about not being able to help her.  The past couple of days I knew Dan would be here to take care of our dogs so I went to her house to take care of her dog and some things around there for her.  It wasn't much, but I knew even a couple of days would help her out.
 I spent some quality time with her 13 year old Chihuahua "Ellie".  I'll share some photos in my next post.

I not only love Tammys' stamps but her amazing dies also.  I used both on this embroidery hood wreath I made for my front door.

See all Tammy's products HERE
She has some amazing stuff! And now Stencils also!! 



Isn't this the most adorable stamp??  ( I used Tombo markers and chalk )

Can you see the gorgeous embossing on the leaves?  LOVE!

You can see the Five for Fridays Blog post on Tammy's blog here showing all the gorgeous projects from the ladies and links to their blogs also.




I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this team.  Working with Tammy's products and these lovely talented ladies is just great.  Feeling Blessed.

Have  yourself a wonderful weekend my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  You know I appreciate is so much.



3 comments:

Lin said...

Vicki, what a WOW project! I love your idea to use Tammy's pretty flower dies to make a wreath, and it's now on my list of things to do - I would love to have one hanging here in my craft room!

Catherine said...

Your wreath is so pretty! I love the flowers with their bright and cheery colors. Amazing!

Cathie ♥

harrahx2 said...

Love the wreath Vicki. Tammy's stamps are so beautiful to color and simple an clean to use!!